Saturday, June 11, 2011

Postcards from Friends - Justin Doyle - 8.6.1968

Costa Del Sol, Spain.

From:- Justin Doyle - 8-6-1968  (Justin was the son of a friend of David's Grandmother, he was going to be Best Man but had a trip planed for Europe at that time.)

Dear David and Pennie,

     Hope you are both well and that the wedding went off well - sorry I couldn't not be there.

     Have really enjoyed Spain, the weather has been very kind to us.  At the moment we are soaking up some Mediterranean sun on the beach at Alicante.

     I unfortunately lost my wallet yesterday, including the phone number you gave me. I will phone Robert Walpole for details of next Saturday, but if you could drop me a line c/- CBC of Sydney, 49 Berkeley Street W1, it would be helpful.

        Regards, Justin.

No comments: